Laura Madoo, DO, FAAP
Please take a moment and let us know how your experience was.REVIEW US
Meet Laura Madoo, DO, FAAP
Dr. Laura Madoo has been a primary care pediatrician in the Northern Virginia area since 2015. She received her medical degree from the West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine. Dr. Madoo completed her pediatric training at Inova Children's Hospital where she was selected to serve as Chief Resident. She remains involved in the teaching of new pediatricians as the Continuity Clinic Director for the Pediatric Residency Program at Inova. In addition, Dr. Madoo serves as the Program Director for the Mohsen Ziai Pediatric Conference, an annual event that brings medical professionals together to share and discuss research, academic and clinical information involved in the care of children.
Dr. Laura Madoo is board certified in pediatrics and has special interests in adolescent medicine, mental health, and complex care.
Dr. Madoo and her husband, Brent, live in Annandale with their two children - Ella and Miles.
- West Virginia School of Osteopathic MedicineDO- 2011
- Dickinson CollegeBA, English- 2005
- Pediatric Internship and ResidencyInova Children's Hospital- 2014
- Pediatric Chief ResidentInova Children's Hospital- 2015
- PediatricsAmerican Board of Pediatrics2014
- MemberAmerican Academy of Pediatrics (AAP)
Thank you for subscribing!
You will receive important news and updates from our practice directly to your inbox.