Amy Pierce, MD, FAAP
Physician - Falls Church
WE CARE ABOUT YOUR FEEDBACK!
Please take a moment and let us know how your experience was.REVIEW US
Meet Amy Pierce, MD, FAAP
Amy Pierce is board certified in pediatrics and has been practicing at the Falls Church office of Capital Area Pediatrics since 2003. Dr. Pierce worked as a staff pediatrician in the Emergency Department at Children’s National Medical Center (CNMC) in Washington, DC, for two years prior to joining CAP. Her pediatric residency was completed at CNMC in 2001. She graduated from medical school at Upstate Medical University in Syracuse, New York, in 1998. Her undergraduate studies were completed in 1994 at the State University of New York College at Geneseo. Areas of interest for Dr. Pierce include asthma, treatment of minor injuries, and child development. Originally from New York, Dr. Pierce lives in Herndon with her husband and three children. In addition to keeping up with her twin son and daughter and their older brother, she enjoys cooking, photography and spending time outdoors.
- State University of New York Health Science Center at SyracuseMD- 1998
- State University of New York College at GeneseoBS, Biochemistry- 1994
- Pediatric ResidencyChildren's National Medical Center1999 - 2001
- Pediatric InternshipChildren's National Medical Center1998 - 1999
- PediatricsAmerican Board of Pediatrics2001
- INOVA Children’s Hospital - Fairfax
- Virginia Hospital Center
Thank you for subscribing!
You will receive important news and updates from our practice directly to your inbox.