Edward Morris, MD, FAAP
Please take a moment and let us know how your experience was.REVIEW US
Meet Edward Morris, MD, FAAP
Edward F. Morris is a board certified pediatric physician who joined the Vienna Pediatrics office of Capital Area Pediatrics in 1998.
Dr. Morris completed his pediatric residency at the University of Virginia in 1997 and received his medical degree from New York University in 1994. His undergraduate degree was earned in 1990 from Washington University in St. Louis.
He has been honored to be recognized multiple times as a Washingtonian Top Doc and Northern Virginia Magazine Top Doctor.
During his free time, he enjoys spending time with his family.
- New York University, School of MedicineMD1990 - 1994
- Washington UniversityBA, Biology1986 - 1990
- Pediatric ResidentUniversity of Virginia, Health Sciences Center1995 - 1997
- Pediatric InternshipUniversity of Virginia, Health Sciences Center1994 - 1995
- PediatricsAmerican Board of Pediatrics1999
- INOVA Children’s Hospital - Fairfax
- MemberAmerican Academy of Pediatrics
- MemberMedical Society of Virginia
- Top DoctorNorthern Virginia Magazine2024
- Top DocWashingtonian Magazine2023
Thank you for subscribing!
You will receive important news and updates from our practice directly to your inbox.