Katherine Baeder, MD, FAAP
Physician - Falls Church
WE CARE ABOUT YOUR FEEDBACK!
Please take a moment and let us know how your experience was.REVIEW US
Meet Katherine Baeder, MD, FAAP
Dr. Baeder joined the Capital Area Pediatrics Falls Church office in July 2018. She comes to us from Pittsburgh, PA where she was a practicing pediatrician in a pediatric group and provided clinical services at a local urgent care facility. Dr. Baeder completed her pediatric residency at Children’s Hospital at Montefiore in New York in 2016. She earned her medical degree from the University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine in 2013 and she holds an undergraduate degree in Biomedical Engineering with a minor in Music from Case Western Reserve University. Dr. Baeder and her husband have recently transferred to Northern Virginia and are exploring all our area has to offer with their young daughter.
- University of Pittsburgh School of MedicineMD
- Case Western Reserve UniversityBS, Biomedical Engineering
- Internship and Residency, Categorical Pediatrics ProgramChildren’s Hospital at Montefiore, Albert Einstein College of Medicine
- PediatricsAmerican Board of Pediatrics2016
- FellowAmerican Academy of Pediatrics (AAP)
- Tau Beta Pi, National Engineering Honors SocietyCase Western Reserve UniversityNone
- Alpha Eta Mu Beta, Biomedical Engineering Honors SocietyCase Western Reserve UniversityNone
- Watson Humanism Society of the Arnold P. Gold FoundationUniversity of Pittsburgh School of MedicineNone
- Jeffrey Alan Gray, MD, Memorial Prize for Compassion and HumanismUniversity of Pittsburgh School of MedicineNone
- Leo Davidoff Society for Excellent in Medical Student TeachingChildren’s Hospital at Montefiore/Albert Einstein College of MedicineNone
Thank you for subscribing!
You will receive important news and updates from our practice directly to your inbox.