Narmatha Arichandran, MD, FAAP
Physician - Herndon
English, French, Tamil
WE CARE ABOUT YOUR FEEDBACK!
Please take a moment and let us know how your experience was.REVIEW US
Meet Narmatha Arichandran, MD, FAAP
Narmatha Arichandran is board certified in pediatrics and has been practicing at Capital Area Pediatrics' Herndon office since 1999. Prior to joining CAP, Dr. Arichandran practiced in Hollywood, Florida, and Chicago, Illinois. She completed her residency at the University of Miami/Jackson Memorial Medical Center in 1994 and graduated from the Tulane University School of Medicine in 1991. Dr. Arichandran's special interests include food and environmental allergies, asthma, foreign adoptions and ADHD. She also enjoys working with babies, especially appreciating how wonderful it is to provide medical care for them as they grow into toddlers, children and then adolescents. Dr. Arichandran enjoys spending time at outdoor musicals and family friendly events.
- Tulane University School of MedicineMD1987 - 1991
- Tulane University School of MedicineMaster of Public Health and Tropical Medicine1987 - 1991
- University of VirginiaBA1983 - 1986
- Pediatrics ResidencyUniversity of Miami / Jackson Memorial Medical Center1992 - 1994
- Pediatrics InternshipUniversity of Miami / Jackson Memorial Medical Center1991 - 1992
- PediatricsAmerican Board of Pediatrics1996
- Reston Hospital Center
- FellowAmerican Academy of Pediatrics
- AAP SectionInternational Child Health
- Medical Advisory Task ForceHead Start City of Chicago
- Recognition AwardAMA Physician1997
- Medical Student Teaching NotationUniversity of Miami1992
- Intermediate HonorsUniversity of Virginia1985
Thank you for subscribing!
You will receive important news and updates from our practice directly to your inbox.