Nair Maya, MD, FAAP
Physician - Herndon
WE CARE ABOUT YOUR FEEDBACK!
Please take a moment and let us know how your experience was.REVIEW US
Meet Nair Maya, MD, FAAP
Nair Maya is board certified in pediatrics and has been practicing at Capital Area Pediatrics' Herndon office since 2001. Dr. Maya completed her pediatric residency 1998 and a clinical fellowship in ambulatory pediatrics at the University of Illinois at Chicago in 1999. During her fellowship, she served as an attending physician in the Emergency Room. Previously, she completed her medical school at Trivandrum Medical College, one of the biggest tertiary care hospitals in the south of India, and subsequently completed a rotating internship at the same institution by 1994. Her special interests are weight management and asthma. She is well-versed in Hindi and Malayalam, and she understands Tamil and certain other Indian dialects. Dr. Maya lives with her husband and son in Herndon. She loves to spend time with family and enjoys reading and travel. She also practices yoga and meditation.
- Medical College, Trivandrum, IndiaMBBS1986 - 1992
- H.H. Maharajas College for Women, IndiaBS, Physics1985 - 1986
- Fellowship in Ambulatory PediatricsUniversity of Chicago1998 - 1999
- Pediatric ResidencyUniversity of Illinois1995 - 1998
- PediatricsAmerican Board of Pediatrics1998
- INOVA Children’s Hospital – Fairfax
- Reston Hospital Center
- MemberAmerican Academy of Pediatrics
Thank you for subscribing!
You will receive important news and updates from our practice directly to your inbox.