Priya Gowda-Boylan, MD, FAAP
Physician - Ashburn
WE CARE ABOUT YOUR FEEDBACK!
Please take a moment and let us know how your experience was.REVIEW US
Meet Priya Gowda-Boylan, MD, FAAP
Priya Gowda-Boylan is a board certified pediatrician who began practicing with the Ashburn at Ryan Park office of Capital Area Pediatrics in 2017. Prior to joining CAP, she practiced general pediatrics in Northern Virginia for four years. Dr. Gowda-Boylan completed her pediatric residency at Inova Children’s Hospital, where she was the recipient of the Top Resident Teacher Award in 2011. She obtained her medical degree from Virginia Commonwealth University / Medical College of Virginia, where she was the recipient of the Drs. Keim and Schwartz Pediatric Award in 2009. She graduated with a Bachelor of Science degree from Virginia Tech. Her professional interests include newborn care and nutrition counseling. She is a strong believer in primary care and preventative medicine. She loves building relationships with families and watching her patients grow and develop. Dr. Gowda-Boylan and her husband have two daughters and a son. She enjoys activities with her children, swimming, water parks, and going to the gym.
- Virginia Commonwealth University (VCU) / Medical College of VirginiaMD2005 - 2009
- Virginia Commonwealth UniversityCertificate, Physiology2004 - 2005
- Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University (Virginia Tech)Bachelor of Science, Psychology1999 - 2003
- Pediatric ResidentInova Children’s Hospital (formerly Inova Fairfax Hospital for Children)2010 - 2012
- Pediatric InternInova Children’s Hospital (formerly Inova Fairfax Hospital for Children)2009 - 2012
- PediatricianCrestwood Pediatric Associates2013 - 2017
- Mental Health CounselorLewis-Gale Medical Center2003 - 2004
- PediatricsAmerican Board of Pediatrics2012
- MemberAmerican Academy of Pediatrics
- MemberAmerican Board of Pediatrics
- Top Resident Teacher in PediatricsInova Children’s Hospital2011
- Drs. Keim and Schwartz Pediatric AwardVCU2009
Thank you for subscribing!
You will receive important news and updates from our practice directly to your inbox.