Doel Dhar, MD, FAAP
Please take a moment and let us know how your experience was.REVIEW US
Meet Doel Dhar, MD, FAAP
Dr. Dhar attended medical school at Virginia Commonwealth University/Medical College of Virginia, with two years of clinical training at Inova Fairfax Hospital. This was followed by pediatric internship and residency at the Children's Hospital for the King's Daughters, where she was also an educator faculty member. She has additionally completed a fellowship in pediatric rheumatology at Vanderbilt University.
As a life-long Virginian, Dr. Dhar is excited to return to her hometown and provide pediatric care in the community she grew up in. When not working, Dr. Dhar can be found exploring the NoVA/DC area and spending time with family & friends.
- College of William & MaryBS, Neuroscience, Biochemistry2007 - 2010
- Virginia Commonwealth University School of MedicineGraduate , Health Science Certificate2011 - 2012
- Virginia Commonwealth University School of MedicineMS, Anatomy & Neurobiology2012 - 2013
- Virginia Commonwealth University School of MedicineMD2013 - 2017
- Pediatric ResidencyChildren's Hospital of The King's Daughters2018 - 2020
- Children's Hospital of the King's DaughterInternship2017 - 2018
- FellowshipPediatric Rheumatology Vanderbilt University2020
- CertificationsAmerican Board of Pediatrics2020
Thank you for subscribing!
You will receive important news and updates from our practice directly to your inbox.