Archana Jasani, MD, FAAP
Physician - Sleepy Hollow
WE CARE ABOUT YOUR FEEDBACK!
Please take a moment and let us know how your experience was.REVIEW US
Meet Archana Jasani, MD, FAAP
Dr. Archana B. Jasani, FAAP, is a board certified pediatric physician who has been with the Sleepy Hollow office of Capital Area Pediatrics since 1991. Dr. Jasani completed her pediatric residency at Georgetown University Hospital in 1990. Previously, she graduated from Georgetown University's School of Medicine in 1987. Her undergraduate studies were completed in 1982 at George Washington University. Dr. Jasani says, “It is so wonderful to be able to practice in the same area where I grew up. I, definitely, am a hometown girl!" She enjoys seeing patients who go to the same middle and high school that she attended. She enjoys volunteering at a homeless shelter, participating in health fairs, and being an active member of the local Indian community.
- Georgetown University School of MedicineMD1983 - 1987
- George Washington UniversityBS, Zoology/Biology1978 - 1982
- Pediatric ResidencyGeorgetown University Hospital1988 - 1990
- Pediatric InternshipGeorgetown University1987 - 1988
- PediatricsAmerican Board of Pediatrics1993
- INOVA Children’s Hospital - Fairfax
- MemberAmerican Academy of Pediatrics
- MemberFairfax County Medical Society
- MemberNorthern Virginia Pediatric Society
- Top Doctor Prior RecipientWashington Consumers' CheckbookNone
- Top Doctor Prior RecipientWashingtonian MagazineNone
- Top DoctorWashingtonian Magazine2023
Thank you for subscribing!
You will receive important news and updates from our practice directly to your inbox.