Hanita Oh-Tan, MD, FAAP
Physician - Falls Church
WE CARE ABOUT YOUR FEEDBACK!
Please take a moment and let us know how your experience was.REVIEW US
Meet Hanita Oh-Tan, MD, FAAP
Hanita Oh-Tan is board certified in pediatrics and has been practicing at the Falls Church office since 2006. Before coming to Capital Area Pediatrics, she worked as a pediatric hospitalist at the Children's Hospital, Boston. Dr. Oh-Tan completed her pediatric residency at Children's National Medical Center in 2003. Previously, she graduated from the George Washington University School of Medicine in 2000. Her undergraduate studies at Brown University were completed in 1996. Dr. Oh-Tan lives with her husband and 2 children in Fairfax. In her spare time, she enjoys cooking, movies, traveling and spending time with her extended family.
- George Washington Universtiy - School of MedicineMD1996 - 2000
- Brown UniversityBS Honors Psychology1992 - 1996
- Pediatric ResidentChildren's National Medical Center2000 - 2001
- Pediatric InternshipChildren's National Medical Center2001 - 2003
- Pediatric HospitalistChildren's Hospital of Boston2003 - 2006
- PediatricsAmerican Board of Pediatrics2003
- INOVA Children’s Hospital - Fairfax
- Virginia Hospital Center
- Top DocWashingtonian Magazine2023
Thank you for subscribing!
You will receive important news and updates from our practice directly to your inbox.