Swathi Burgula, MD, FAAP
Physician - Vienna
English, Hindi, Urdu, Telugu, Tamil
WE CARE ABOUT YOUR FEEDBACK!
Please take a moment and let us know how your experience was.REVIEW US
Meet Swathi Burgula, MD, FAAP
Board Certified Pediatrician Swathi Burgula joined the CAP team in Jan 2017. Born and raised in India, Dr. Burgula was inspired to study pediatrics watching her aunt, a Pediatrician. She spent a lot of her growing years helping her aunt at her Pediatric clinic, accompanying her on many medical camps in remote villages. She attended medical school at S.V.S Medical College, India. Dr. Burgula is fluent in English, Telugu, Tamil, Hindi and Urdu. She can also speak some medical Spanish. Dr. Burgula completed her residency at INOVA Children's Hospital. She worked for Mary’s Center in Washington DC thereafter. She is happy to be back to the area and excited to serve the local community again. She likes every aspect of pediatrics but loves taking care of the newborns. Dr. Burgula lives in Oakton with her husband and 2 children. In her spare time, she enjoys spending time with her family, watching movies, cooking, trying global cuisines, and exploring new places and different cultures.
- S.V.S.Medical College, NTR University of Health SciencesBachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery [MBBS]1999 - 2004
- ResidencyInova Fairfax Hospital for Children2009 - 2012
- InternshipSVS Medical College2004 - 2005
- PediatricianMary’s Center for Maternal and Child Care2013 - 2017
- PediatricsAmerican Board of Pediatrics2012
- FellowAmerican Academy of Pediatrics (AAP)
- Assistant Professor of PediatricsUniformed Services University of the Health Sciences (USUHS)
- Gold Medal in OtorhinolaryngologyS.V.S.Medical College2004
- Certificate Of Merit in OphthalmologyS.V.S.Medical College2004
- Certificate Of Merit in Pharmacology,S.V.S.Medical College2003
- Gold Medal in AnatomyS.V.S.Medical College2001
Thank you for subscribing!
You will receive important news and updates from our practice directly to your inbox.